Stateside

Monday, March 06, 2006

Waterfalls and Volcanoes...

Friday I went to Montezuma and hiked up the falls. Very beautiful and good excercise. I had to scout it out before I brought my mom. Saturday I took the bus into San Jose to pick her up at the airport (techinically I was there to meet her and we grabbed a cab to the hotel). We then early the next morning headed to the Volcano Arenal. We took a sketchy hike in but were rewarded with an impressive vista and fiery lava rock tumbling down the hill. Then off to the Baldi hot springs. There we had a cocktail in the water and the swim up bar then dried off and had an awesome sea bass dinner. Today we came to MOnteverde where I am now posting from. We bought some internet time so the bartender would open our wine bottle, my opener was taken at the airport (not my favorite domain drouhin one :). Tomorrow at 6 am we head home to Mal Pais, I cant wait to get back there. This packing up everymorning is so overrated. More soon....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home