Stateside

Monday, June 13, 2005

Have to make a change

I'm really beginning to dread coming to the office in the morning. I work with some good people but I hate the stacks of papers and I dislike management, which is basically whet my role has become. Although this Costa Rica trip is somewhat dependent on my income from this day job I would rather be doing something I like. A friend of mine referred my name to someone looking for an editor. He needs someone to take all his content and make it cohesive and sensical. He is going to take a look at some of my writing samples and if he likes it I'll start work on his book. It would be the ideal transition and a source of income allowing me to leave accounts and management behind. Hopefully I can ease myself out of this position.

3 Comments:

At 12:27 PM, Blogger brataloid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger brataloid said...

yay! good luck paige!

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paige, I hope u don't take this the wrong way, but how old are u? Your blogs seem to point that any investigation on your part is with rose colored glasses. I know lots of people that go to Costa Rica, very few of them go for a family vacation, it is a beautiful land but it's know for it's sex trade catered to fat middle aged american men, and the locals will be your best friend, until you turn your head and they steal anything of value. I would just caution you to be very careful and weary of people. Probably going with a fellow explorer would be a great idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home